11 July 2010



Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. First thing you wash in the shower? - I wash my hair first. Although I wet my armpits and the back of my knees first.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? - Purple!

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? - Definitely!

4. Do you plan outfits? - Sometimes.☺

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? - Hungry!

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? - My nephew's Ferrari toy car.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? - It's actually a recurring dream about a guy from the not-so-distant past. In my dream, we were a couple. I find this odd because we never became one in real life although we did like each other.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? - No.

9. What are you craving right now? - Seafood pasta and pepperoni pizza.

10. Do you floss? - Yes!

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? - My favorite toy as a kid, a Cabbage Patch Kids doll.

12. Are you emotional? - Very emotional.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? - Never had a reason to do that.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? - I lick the ice cream and bite the cone.

15. Do you like your hair? - Love it but there's always room for improvement.

16. Do you like yourself? - No. I LOVE MYSELF!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? - No.

18. What are you listening to right now? - My whining nephew.

19. Are your parents strict? - Sort of.

20. Would you go sky diving? - Not in this lifetime.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? - Love it!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? - Was friends with one. He still is a friend. Sadly though, his celebrity status lasted for a few years only.

2 thoughts:

Wow- your nephew has a nice car.

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/how-are-you-feeling-right-now/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

 

Oh my...my heart skipped a beat there for a second when I read your 'nephew's red ferrari'...then bummed, 'cause it was a toy.

My Sunday Stealing is finally up...late today. If you'd like to stop by, you'll need to scroll down a bit on my Sunday post to read my answers....HERE

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels