19 July 2010

I SO LOVE THIS SONG!

That's the hopeless romantic in me speaking.☺ The first time I heard this song, my initial take on it was that it was so depressing. Later on, when I listened to it again, I was able to understand where the singer "supposedly" was coming from. She sang it with much heart. I guess anybody who has gone through a heartbreaking loss can sing the song with heart.

Now, I no longer find the song depressing. In fact, in those times when I suffered from loss, I found comfort in listening to that song over and over again. It made me realize that no matter how painful or heart shattering a break-up could be, one can still manage to let go and start moving on. Yes, I do believe that letting go is an art that everyone would do well to master.☺





1 thoughts:

nice song.. i love the video.. its one of my favorite movies of julia roberts.

i hope u can visit my blogs too.. see u!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels