21 July 2010

Yes, I feel guilty because I feel as though I've been neglecting my blogs.:( The last post I made here was last Monday and the last post I made on my other blog was last Sunday, I think. I haven't been able to Adgitize and drop ECs either. Apart from the articles I regularly write for her, my Italian client has decided to use my services for proofreading as well. I was cool with the idea and worked on 10 articles initially. But she sent me 30 articles again, for proofreading and editing, so that's what I have been working on the past couple of days. She didn't give me a deadline which, ironically, is putting much pressure on me. Aside from that, my other client has asked me to re-write some news articles for him so there.

Please forgive me if I haven't been able to blog hop, leave comments, etc. I'll just get these over and done with and once my schedule permits, I'll start visiting your blogs again. Or I might try to Adgitize using my phone later on after I'm done with chores. LOL!

1 thoughts:

Don't worry. I think it's normal for bloggers to take a break from the blogosphere once in a while. Besides, it's sharing the "real life's" experiences that makes blogging interesting, so go for the real stuff - we'll just wait for the updates! Go Girl!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels