24 July 2010




1. When was the last time that you watched a sunrise? Who were you with? - About 2 years ago, with my then SO.

2. If President Obama promised he'd do one thing you asked, what would you ask him to do? - I don't live in the USA but if I could ask Pres. Obama one thing, I'd ask him to keep all the promises he uttered during his inauguration.

3. What is one experience that has strengthened your character the most so far? - Heartbreak after heartbreak. Failed relationships after failed relationships.

4. What is the first thing that you usually do after completing Saturday 9? - Leave a comment on Sam's blog.

5. Tell us about someone either in your life or in the blogosphere that you think is extremely funny. - That would have to be my brother. He's a born comic.

6. Where was the last bed that you slept in that was not your own? - It was a hotel bed. From my last vacation.

7. Have you ever been too drunk to remember anything? - Never.☺

8. Have you ever licked something to clean it? - Okay, this may sound weird but I think some people actually do this: I licked blood off my lips after it cracked (got too dry).

9. Who, outside of family or a S/O, has influenced your life the most? - No one. Really. Is that bad?


5 thoughts:

I hope that Obama is able to keep promises too.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/are-you-on-crack/

 

licking blood off your lips aint a problem :) i do that myself sometimes :)

http://americanising-desi.blogspot.com/2010/07/sun-rising.html

 

I liked your take, I bet for most the last bed was at a hotel. Enjoy your day. Welcome to Saturday 9!

 

Hi, Dropped by, Care to exchange links? preety pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

http://onestopblogz.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels