04 July 2010

The weekend, that is. I spent Saturday trying to recharge from the past week. I had a June 30 and July 2 deadline which I was able to meet, thank God, but both projects left me drained so I took Saturday off even if I still have several articles I need to submit by the 7th. However, it seemed as if 24 hours wasn't enough for Saturday. =( I wasn't able to do everything I planned. I couldn't afford to give myself another day-off so even if it's Sunday, I'm trying to work an a few drafts which, hopefully, I'd be able to finalize tomorrow.

I can't believe that the weekend just flew by. I also can't believe that it's already the 4th of July! We're more than halfway into the new year and December is lurking around the corner. Gosh! Time really does fly when. This is just a quick post. I just needed to gather my wits for a while since I could feel my creative juices freezing a while back. Now I have to get back to work before they call me for dinner.☺


2 thoughts:

Alam mu Bam, gusto ko talagang mag-active sa ganitong set-up... hay naku kelan pa... hahahah!

 

Sana huwag muna mag december, hate cold weather.

anyway, sis i don't know if they shipped international. they have tons og good stuff and also cheap. thats why i like shopping at charlotte russe

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels