06 July 2010

Someone told me that she just had to add my blog to her list of blogs she recommends because my blog was, in her words, "Wayyyyyyy too pretty." I agree. Call me a narcissist but I love my blog especially after it was given a major makeover by THE BLOG DESIGNER PAR EXCELLECE Kaye.


Don't get me wrong. Of course I love my blog. But I fell even more in love with it after Kaye shared her stroke of genius to it. Kaye surely has what people call Midas Touch. She was also the one I turned to when I needed a banner and badge for the blog contest I held last March.☺

So who is Kaye? Aside from being loving wife to her hubby she fondly calls Paulie and mom to her lovely "piglet" Svet, Kaye is a savvy blog designer, for lack of a better word. Have you seen her designs? If you haven't, you're missing one half of your life. Her online portfolio boasts of the many blogs that were fortunate enough to get a makeover courtesy of Kaye. Just look at the waiting list to see how many bloggers want a Kaye makeover. If that list doesn't convince you of just how good Kaye is, I don't know what else will.

Apart from being a blog designer extraordinaire, she also have a generous spirit and that is evidenced by the blog makeover giveaway she hosted for two consecutive months. She plans to do it a monthly thing so keep your eyes peeled for her July giveaway.☺

Is that all about Kaye? Not likely. She also shares the same fascination about vampires, particularly one named Edward Cullen, as with other women won over by Edward's charms (me included). She's also the spanking new host of the super famous Thursday meme Girls Talk, of which I am a proud "member" and her baptism of fire was supported and witnessed by many girl talkers. Proof that Kaye can take on anything thrown her way.

Not to mention that Kaye is also an excellent writer. If you want to know just how, visit her blogs and indulge your eyes in fine reading. Writer, wife, mother, blog designer...those are just some of the things this talent-laden lady has in her JD. Who knows what she's going to add there next? I can only imagine.☺

(Kaye dearest, I'm sorry for this very late blog review. This should've been done months ago but it's only now that I was able to squeeze it in to my schedule.)






*This review of Wahmaholic is the first of the many SPONSOR REVIEWS I will be doing for the next couple of days, weeks and months. The reviews will be done in random order.*

3 thoughts:

She does have creative ideas and nice designs. I like all her designs as in.

 

awww.. i love you bambs! thanks for doing this review! a much-needed confidence booster here. salamat talaga! mwah!

 

I really adore K!!I love her works and she did Kizuna a very kawaii layout!I would definetely hire her again and recommend her designs to my friends^_^

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels