18 July 2010




Cheers to all of us thieves!

23. Do you rent movies often? - No but we buy DVDs regularly or download movies from the internet. LOL!

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? - Yep, my cellphones metal casing.

25. How many countries have you visited? - Just 2: USA and Hong Kong.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? - Yes! >:)

27. Ever been on a train? - Yes.☺

28. Brown or white eggs? - White.

29. Do you have a cell-phone? - Yes. Can't live without one.

30. Do you use Chap Stick? - Sometimes. My lips don't really get too dry.

31. Do you own a gun? - No.

32. Can you use chop sticks? - Yes but I'm no expert.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? - My family.☺

34. Are you too forgiving? - No.

35. Ever been in love? - Oh yes.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? - I have no idea. Working I guess.

37. Ever have cream puffs? - Of course! In fact, I have a bunch beside me right now. Mini cream puffs.

38. Last time you cried? - A few minutes ago over a TV show. Couldn't help it, it was touching.

39. What was the last question you asked? - Are you hungry? (To my 3 year old nephew)

40. Favorite time of the year? - Rainy season (here in the Philippines) because of the cool weather.

41. Do you have any tattoos? - No.☺

42. Are you sarcastic? - I could be when I want to.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? - That's with Ashton Kutcher, right? Yes.

44. Ever walked into a wall? - Oh yes! Dang!

3 thoughts:

I hate when TV shows do that to me.

Have a great Sunday.
Join us for Monday Mayhem
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/things-ive-learned-with-entrecard-and-chop-sticks/

 

Do you get the mini cream puffs from Costco? They are the BEST. So are the mini eclairs.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels