07 July 2010

If there was one other thing which surprised me when I held my blogversary contest (apart from the fantastic turnout), it was a sponsorship pledge from Clarissa or Clang (as people in the blogosphere fondly call her) of Kizuna. It came as a surprise because throughout the entire time that I’ve been actively blogging, we never really got the chance to engage in serious conversations although we’ve gone past the usual exchange of pleasantries. That goes without saying, though, that I am a regular visitor of her blog. I may not make my presence felt when I visit, but I do. 


Clang is a Filipina living in Japan with her husband and kids. I love the story behind her blog title which she proudly shares in the Get to Know Kizuna page. She shares that Kizuna is her favorite Japanese word because of its meaning: TIES and BONDING.

The title choice for her blog is apt because it is where she shares snippets of her bonding time with her family whom she considers her passion. It does seem that her world revolves around her family because she makes sure that she’s involved with her kids’ everyday lives. So much so that she has volunteered to be a crossing guard for kids (hers included) who walk from their homes to their school. What better way to contribute to the community, right?☺

Like me, she also joins the weekly Girls Talk meme. Reading her entries, you can see that Clang is someone who knows how to take care of herself. I drooled over the stuff in her vanity kit because I personally have a meager supply in mine. I guess she loves shopping for cosmetics because that’s what she gave to my contest winner.

She joins other memes like Couple’s Corner, Food Trip Friday, Nostalgia and Mommy Moments. These memes are just clear indications of how much she values her family.

Get to know Clang more by visiting here blog.

(So sorry for the late review Clang. I'm barely able to manage my time because of work.♥)







*This review of Kizuna is part of the many SPONSOR REVIEWS I will be doing for the next couple of days, weeks and months. The reviews will be done in random order.*

2 thoughts:

Im a constant visitory and commenter of Kizuna, and i love her new Lay out now. I have to save to have LO like that.

 

Hello there,Bambie!It was a priviledge to be a sponsor--nalaman ko kasi that you need one,nahuli nga lang ako lol!It's my first time to get reviewed,nahihiya ako but thanks^_^

Kung meron ka pang pa-contest and you need again a sponsor,I'll be here for support.

Ingat dear!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels