02 January 2010

I'm just stopping by for a quick hello and to wish all of you a prosperous and hopeful 2010.

The man I'm working for at oDesk was kind enough to give me 4 days off from writing (more like a reprieve. LOL!) and says I can just start working again on Monday. He's such a considerate boss, I must say, and since I'm still battling the 2 Cs (cough and colds), I grabbed the opportunity. I'm just chillaxing here at home but had to go online to chat with my mom so I decided to write this quick post before taking a nap.☺

Anyway, I hope you all had fun during the past 2 weeks that were full of festivities and gift-giving. I also hope you all were able to recharge and re-energize yourselves so you can face 2010 head-on.☺


 

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels