17 January 2010

Right after I posted the partial list of sponsors, I received an unexpected e-mail from someone pledging $5.00 for the upcoming contest. I'm not even sure if the person who sponsored the cash is a regular visitor of this blog. Nevertheless, I'm very thankful for the $5.00, which, incidentally, is already in my PayPal account.☺

Anyway, I just want to extend my deepest gratitude to Brisbane Hotels for sponsoring my upcoming blogversary contest. Rest assured that you will get proper credit for your generosity.☺

On this note, I'd like to say that contest sponsors will all get due credit for their unselfishness, as is common in all blog contests.☺

3 thoughts:

thanks sis for your wonderful pledge. Will update you soon before the contest starts.

 

Hey sweetie, good to hear ur getting in more sponsors, more to come I bet! :)

 

hi sis! congrats, you've got brisbane hotel sponsoring your contest! naku malakihan na itong contest mo ha, excited to know what the contest will be and what are the prizes!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels