06 January 2010

Like I said in a previous post, this blog's going to be celebrating it's blogversary in March. Since that's also my birth month, I plan to make my 1st blog contest meaningful and special.

I'm still in the brainstorming phase and it's kinda hard because I'm always on a tight schedule. I'm delivering 5 500-word articles daily and my boss said he has an upcoming project so I'm gearing up for that as well. So I'm sort of scatter-brained right now. Oh gosh, I talk of blogversary contest in my sleep!

Anyway, after I posted about the blogversary yesterday, 5 friends/bloggers have expressed their desire to sponsor the contest. Thank you so much dear bloggers. They are Joy, Czaroma, K, Cornyman, Levy, Redamethyst and Jov. Now that I have posted your names, there's no turning back. LOL!

Uh-oh....did I just say 5 blogger friends? See how scatter-brained I am? There are seven...7 kind-hearted people who have given their sponsorship pledges. =)

Thanks guys! I appreciate your kindness!

6 thoughts:

hi sis! oo naman, will support your contest and will promote it pa. :)

 

haha. wala na palang urungan. hehehe. good luck sa magiging contest mo ha.

 

wow, contest. :)

I am doing my best to maximize adgitize but I still don't know some things. :)

happy blogging. :)

 

Hi, I'm new to this but I can offer a month of 125x125 ad space.

Good luck on your contest.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels