07 January 2010

Much to my surprise, I was still able to get some shut-eye last night even though I brainstormed for the contest.☺ I listed the potential sponsors (those who have given word that they would help me out) as well as the mechanics of the contest. However, the mechanics are still debatable. Of course, the winners will be determined by their raffle entries, same as always. But I'm thinking of how a participant can earn entries.

I also have set a date, the contest duration. I'm thinking of holding it anytime between March 1st to 31st, or maybe the whole month of March. I'm still unsure since I don't have that many sponsors yet and as much as possible, I want to the participants to be properly compensated for their efforts in joining.

On that note, this post is sort of shameless begging from my end. I am begging imploring the readers (if there are any) of this blog: "If you can extend any kind of support for the blog contest I'm trying to cook up, please don't hesitate to let me know." Any form of support will be deeply appreciated.☺ EC credits, AD spots, cash (?!), blog makeovers (double ?!), anything.

I was planning to have my shameless begging campaign around the 15th of January to the 15th of February. That will give me ample time, I reckon, to see what's what. But if you want to pledge anything now, I'm up for it.☺ Hah! What nerve I have!

4 thoughts:

Of course I would love to sponsor! I love contests and helping out as well. For now, I pledge (2) 1-month ad spots. If you make your contest last the whole month of March then I will be able to pledge a small photobook as well. I will be vacationing starting next week until mid-march. I have to be back in time for school to start which is March 29th. And I won't have access to photoshop while on vacation. So, just let me know about your contest and then I'll let you know the details about the photobook if I am able to sponsor one. Good luck with your sponsors!

 

Hi sis, just wanna share. I've noticed (by joining contests and through blog hopping) that most of the contests that get more participants are those whose winners are randomly picked rather than majority rules (highest points = winner). That's the same reason why my own contest has 2 categories. And right now, I have overwhelming number of entries. :)

ECs and ad spots are nice but they are becoming very very common too. Other goodies can encourage more participants. Try searching for sponsors who can give out books, kikay kits, personalized items, and more! Don't worry. I will always be here to support you. Goodluck!

 

don't worry sis, i'm sure a lot of people will pledge support to your blogversay contest!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels