06 January 2010

So, I'm still racking my brain for a great contest scheme. Lately, my brain has become attached to keywords, keywords and keywords galore! Don't get me wrong. I love my work simply because I love writing. My dreams are filled with keywords, keywords saturation and thoughts of the blogversary contest I'm trying to cook up.

There are some more people who have expressed their desire to be one of the sponsors. One even pledged EC credits and ad spots in her blog.☺ Amazing! I promise to come back for a more updated list of sponsors, naturally, once I decide on a scheme. If you have any suggestions, feel free to shoot me an e-mail or hit me with a comment.

It goes without saying that this post is sort of an announcement - a shoutout to potential sponsors. Hihihi! I'd blatantly tell you all that I need sponsors but I don't want to sound harsh.*hint* *hint* Anyway, I promise (again? I've been making lots of promises lately. Hope I can fulfill them all.) to go over the scheme and do further brainstorming later before I go to sleep, if I do get to sleep at all. Oh, I just hope the upcoming sleepless nights will make me lose weight. LOL!

2 thoughts:

Cheers! And goodluck. Let me know what I can offer and I can refer other sponsors, too! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels