02 January 2010

I said earlier I was just stopping by for a quick hello.

Well, after I posted it, I found out that this blog's PR was now a 2. Just 2 days ago (that's when I last checked) it was still a 1. Then I checked on my "princess" blog's PR, too. The last time I checked, I wasn't seeing N/A anymore but 0. But guess what I saw when I checked today? It was a 2 as well!

PR 2 for both of my blogs. Oh great! Such unexpected blessings. I'm so happy. Thank you to everyone who has helped and are still helping me thrive in blogolandia.☺

That's it. I'm really going to go take that nap now.

4 thoughts:

Congrats on the PR sweetie and wishing you a wonderful 2010 with lots of great surprises in store! :)

 

congrats on your PR! that's a good way to start year 2010.
by the way, please help me win a contest by rating and leaving an interesting comment here. thank you in advance. here's the link http://www.yousaytoo.com/my-1000-dream-gift/159516?8800

 

stumbled here via adgitize. good for you! I'm still PR 0. lol. but it's ok. Godbles!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels