21 January 2010

I was having a terrible migraine attack the other night. I think my migraine attacks of late is being triggered by my poor eyes. I used to wear eyeglasses. I stopped wearing them, though, just because. LOL! Anyway, with the regular writing job I was able to commission through oDesk plus additional gigs for the same employer, I've been spending more time in front of the computer now than I did before. So I guess I need to have my eyes checked again. Perhaps I need to start wearing prescription glasses once more.

Now since my head felt like it was going to explode that particular evening, I decided to use the cooling headache patch my mom sent me. Since all of us (almost) in the family have migraine, my mom makes sure we're fully stacked with migraine remedies. Suffice it to say, the cooling patch relieved some of the tension although I must admit, I looked silly. Hahaha! Even my nephew thought I looked weird. Still, it wasn't enough to dampen my mood and I was still able to take some pictures, migraine and all.








Forgive me. My nephew and I have this habit of taking pictures of ourselves in our silliest modes!☺


2 thoughts:

ur blog is really nice and interesting. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Advertising Team for Promotion & Marketing then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & shared with my friends & happy blogging.

 

I haven't tried cooling patches for my migraine. Maybe I should get one and try it next time I have an attack..

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels