21 January 2010

Earlier on, I posted about the first seven people who pledged their sponsorship for my upcoming blog contest. I did so even if I didn't know yet what those good-hearted people will share.☺ (Disclaimer: I didn't do so so that there won't be any turning back for them.) Anyway, some of them have already told me what they're going to share.

Initially, I said that one of Cornyman's blogs, All About Babies and Kids will be a sponsor. Yesterday though, he said he's extending his sponsoship to his 3 other blogs! Isn't that great news? These are what he will be sponsoring:

Cornyman's Money Blog - 1,000 EC + 10 x Spikes from CMF Ads worth 1$ (250 visitors)
The One Minute Guide - 1,000 EC + 10 x Spikes from CMF Ads worth 1$ (250 visitors)
Cornyman's Blog Reviews - 2,000 EC credits
All About Babies and Kids - 2,000 EC credits

Thank you, thank you so much Cornyman!☺

2 thoughts:

wow! cornyman is very generous! i hope there will be more who will sponsor your contest.

 

Hope it helps to make your contest a success for you and your sponsors!

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels