14 January 2010

My shameless begging is starting to reap rewards.☺ LOL!

More people have pledged their support for the contest and dig this...I now have a cash sponsor 2 cash sponsors! Oh goody! Actually, a third person pledged $5.00 but when she shot me an e-mail, she didn't mention her blog URL. I sent her an e-mail asking for her URL so I can include it in the list. Here is the partial list of sponsors, in no particular order:

From this Side - 3,000 EC credits
A Woman Remembers - 1,000 EC credits, 1 month AD space and $5.00
Simple Pero Rock - 1 month AD space and 2,000 EC credits
Earn Money Online with Red - 2 months AD space
Meow Diaries - 1,000 EC credits
Mariuca's Perfume Gallery - 1,000 EC credits
Travelin' with Marie - 8"x8", 20-page Photobook ($20.00 value) and two 1 month AD spaces
The Snoring Queen - 5,000 EC credits
Live for Life - 4,000 EC credits and 2 months AD space
Gene + Experiments - 1 month AD space
Fedhz - AD spaces in her PR3, PR2, and PR1 blogs
Babies and Contests - 2,000 EC credits
My Journey to Life - 1 month AD space
Babies and Contests - 1 month AD space
Wonderful World of Peachy - 1 month AD space

To those who still want to pledge their sponsorship (yeah, I wish!), you may still do so until 15th February. Hmmm. You guys still have over a month. Isn't that great? LOL!

To all of those mentioned above, my heartfelt gratitude.☺

8 thoughts:

hi bambie, will sponsor - 1000 EC credits, 1 month Ad space, $5

 

hey, I'm gonna read through this planned contest of yours and see how I can either sponsor or participate :)

vera

 

hi sis! i forgot to mention what i'll be sponsoring- i'll just give 3,000 ec credits for your contest.:)

 

heyyyy..... do you love traveling??
Then i think you should come to Indonesia sometimes.

Check out my blog to see the beautiful places that you should visit! :)

http://spreadtheworlds.blogspot.com

have a nice trip.

 

joining the fun:

125x125 1month ad on Up Now and Whats Next (http://upnowandwhatsnext.blogspot.com)
1000EC from Life Cant Wait (http://mizhelle.blogspot.com)

 

Extend my sponsorship to my three other blogs :)

Cornyman's Money-Blog
1.000 EC + 10 x Spikes from CMF Ads worth 1$ (250 visitors)

The One Minute Guide
1.000 EC + 10 x Spikes from CMF Ads worth 1$ (250 visitors)

Cornyman's Blogreviews
2.000 EC

All about babies and kids
2.000 EC
You added this link already but i didn't tell you yet my offer :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels