28 January 2010

I’m trying to grow my hair again after I cut it very, very short about a year and a half ago. From its length which nearly reached to my waist, I had it cut to just under my ears because I wanted to try a wash and wear hairstyle. For a year and half I never let my hair grow out. Not until late last year when I decided to grow it back again. So now I’m facing a dilemma because I gave away all my hair ornaments save for a barrette and 2 rubber bands. Good thing I found http://www.gladhair.com/. They have a wide range of clips, barrettes, clamps and even crystal studded hair pins which is great because I’m attending a formal party soon and I want to use the Swarovski Bobby Pins with Crystal Stones I found on the site. Goody goody!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels