24 January 2010

I Blog, I Care Movement


Do you want to show the world that you care? Then join the "I Blog, I Care Movement" now. Here's how you cold be a part of this wonderful movement:

1. Copy the "I Blog, I Care" badge and the rules (1 to 6) found on the I Blog, I Care Movement post.
2. Post these in one or all your blogs.
3. Tag/invite your other friends to join by sharing this with them.
Leave your post URL here: The Twitterer
5. For every fifteen (15) blogs joining the I Blog, I Care Movement, a $1.00 donation will be given to the International Committee of the Red Cross. You can also donate directly here: http://www.icrc.org.
6. Spread the love and show you care.

Easy as 1-2-3, or in this case, 1 to 6! Join now!☺

2 thoughts:

i'll post the badge later.

hehehe...oo nga noh, parehas tayo. i'm so bad (but this happened long time ago and i never did it again. ) i'm in a relationship with someone and i kissed a guy who is my crush. anyway, the guy i'm in a relationship back then is already my ex but we still manage to be friends still.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels