23 January 2010

Can I just rant in here?

Oh! I'm just so terribly pissed. I contacted someone (whether or not he or she is a fellow blogger, I'm not going to say) since I learned he/she has this business and well, I wanted to find out if it was possible to order in bulk from him/her because I wanted to give the stuff away as prizes for my upcoming contest.

I sent a message early January but up to now I haven't gotten any response. I don't know if I should give him/her the benefit of doubt because I see him/her communicating with other people but it seems as if she or he has decided to snub me. I'm not asking for you to be a sponsor, for crying out loud! I've got the money to spend for your items. I just wanted to find out if it was possible for me to order, being that I'm from the Philippines and you're not and if I could order in bulk. Oh geez!

Fine! If that's the way you want it, I'll let you have your way. Just so you'll know, YOU JUST LOST A CUSTOMER!

4 thoughts:

Nakakainis nga yon sis, di bale marami pang iba diyan na pwede magbigay nung mga items na kailangan mo.

Thank you for answering my question in your meme ha.

I got amused by the questions so I posted it too in my blog.

Enjoy your weekend!

 

Yeah, it's irritating sometimes when people are not prompt and professional.

Hey, what do you usually give out on your contests?

 

Rant away sweetie, bet it felt good after writing this post, hugs! :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels