20 October 2010


I have been handed this award by Vera a few days back and it's only now that I got around to grabbing it and posting about it here. Much as I want to be one, I don't really consider myself as a versatile blogger.☺ But  I really appreciate the fact that someone on the blogosphere, like Vera, thinks I am. Thank you so much Vera!☺

Upon receiving this award, I have to post 7 random things about myself. I have actually already shared these 7 random facts about me in my other blog (part of the rules for an award I received from another blogger) but nevertheless, I'm sharing it again here:


1. I don't know how to ride the bike. It seems weird that I should list it here but it's something about me which most friends don't know.

2. I'm scared of cats. Cats scare me more than dogs do. I blame that on Stephen King's Sleepwalkers.

3. People, especially those who've just met me, think that I'm a snob but I'm not. I'm actually just a shy girl who's afraid of rejection so I tend to keep to myself at first for fear that others won't accept my hand of friendship. But once I warm up to you, you'd think otherwise.

4. People say I'm mataray. I don't think it's being mataray. I think it's part of my defense mechanism, something to show others that they can't take me lightly and I'm not someone they can just put aside and downplay.

5. My first taste of freedom (read partial independence from my parents) came when I was 27 years old. Can you believe that?

6. I'm already 33 but I still think I'm missing an important element in my life. Honestly, I don't know what it is.

7. I was held up by a guy who was pointing a balisong (a type of knife) at me and he took my cell phone. No one tried to help me (I was riding the bus) so I screamed and screamed as loudly as possible. Guess what? The hold-upper returned the cell phone to me.☺
 So those are my random 7. Now to whom shall I pass this award? There are so many versatile bloggers out there so whoever wants to grab the award, by all means, please do! Just please let me know that you did so I can check your blogs out.☺







2 thoughts:

He gave you back your cellphone? Grabe, I know it must have been scary at the time, pero hilarious din no? Good tactic though, scream so loud hanggang mairita sya!

But i really do think you're a versatile blogger, anyone who can blog about interesting things while adding in a paid link that's not so, is very creative! :)

 

hi bambie! same here i'm scared of cats because i feel that they will scratch me and people also thought i'm a snob but really i need time before i warm up to anybody. :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels