25 October 2010

I am a certified coffee lover. I can go without food the entire day, but never without coffee. If I fail to drink coffee, I end up with a very bad headache which eventually becomes a full blown migraine. Anyway, my love for coffee has extended to other things related to coffee. Like coffee makers, coffee mugs, and a lot more. Coffee has also become the bond that binds me and my friends together. We talk, cry and laugh over coffee. I love coffee so much that I am even planning on influencing my non-coffee lover friends to change their notion of coffee. How do I intend to do that? Well, I plan to give them coffee jugs as gifts this coming holiday season. I think a coffee jug is a great gift idea because the recipient can take it anywhere, anytime and aside from that, delicious coffee stays warm. You might want to consider giving coffee jugs as gifts too. It would be nice to know that every time our friends would drink from their jugs, they would be reminded of us. I recently came across an e-commerce shop where anything related to coffee are sold – from coffee machines, to coffee beans and a lot more – and since they operate online, it would be a cinch for me to order from them.

1 thoughts:

same here, my day won't start without a coffee even if I wake up 10 or 11 in the morning. :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels