08 October 2010



1. My favorite month is March because it's my birth month and it marks the start of summer here in the Philippines.

2. What I need right now is to breathe in a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff my nephew's head.

4. Bacon, waffles and a steaming mug of coffee are what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is reading

6. Oh me, oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a good movie, tomorrow my plans include looking for additional work and Sunday, I want to just take it easy!

3 thoughts:

Happy Friday! March is my birth month as well... so happy birthday in advance. We share a hobby, as well as having to work tomorrow.. lol. And..mmmm... bacon and waffles... I can almost smell them now.

 

My wife's an avid reader. One time, the library called me and said "Could you have your wife come pick up her order? We need more room on the special order shelf!"

 

mine is up here http://simplyyen.blogspot.com/2010/10/friday-fill-ins-1.html

we got number one same, our natal month

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels