27 October 2010

As I mentioned before, my parents would be coming home soon. Actually, their arrival is on the 1st of November. Hence, we’ve been busy preparing the house. We’ve made some improvements in the living room. It now has a homey feel to it unlike before when there were no displays whatsoever. My SIL bought some pretty candelabras and some scented candles and even a few centerpieces for the center table in the living room and the coffee table. Our kitchen also underwent a major makeover. The cabinets and cupboards have been repainted a crisp white, we’ve installed a large mirror in the dining room and even bought a few kitchen furniture like a kitchen island made of wood and tiles, a rice dispenser that doubles as a pantry and a few organizers. Since my mom loves to cook, it goes without saying that the kitchen will be her sanctuary so we’re prettifying it. Since we still have a few days before their arrival, we have ample time to spruce the kitchen up and we’re going to shop some more for kitchen furniture, probably a buffet table or a small china cabinet, this weekend. I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be ready by the time they arrive.

1 thoughts:

i'm sure everything will be fine when the time your parents will come, goodluck!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels