16 October 2010

In two weeks, my parents would be arriving from the USA. Actually, if they hadn’t extended their stay, they would’ve been here since 1st week of October. But anyway, I was talking to my dad the other day because he was asking me to check out which among the banks here offer the best interest rates for dollar accounts. He also wanted me to start canvassing for affordable rates of company letterhead because he needs them for his travel agency.

I still haven’t gotten down to that second request of him but I do know of an online company which is popular for custom-made letterheads. I’ve seen their designs and I can definitely say that they know how important it is for a business letterhead to reflect the cause of a particular business, hence, the quality of their works. That’s exactly what I want for my dad’s letterhead. I know just how scrutinous my dad can be and he’s one that’s always after class and quality so their letterheads will definitely work for my dad. Plus, with a fast turnaround time of 3 days, I’m positive that the letterheads will be ready just in time for my parents’ arrival on 1st November.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels