10 October 2010




1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? - I need to have my eyebrows threaded.

2. How much cash do you have on you? - Seriously? About $15.00. My money's in the bank.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? - Uhm...moor?

4. Favorite planet? - I think Earth.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? - Aww...I only have 3 people on my missed call list. Sorry.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? - Usher's OMG.

7. What shirt are you wearing? - A pink tank top from No Boundaries.

8. Do you label yourself? - Nah. If I do then I would just be like the people I hate who put labels on other people.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? - My feet are bare right now.

10. Bright or Dark Room? - Dark. Definitely.

11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday? - Sleep.

12. What does your watch look like? - It's pewter, about an inch and a half wide and looks like a cuff.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? - Watching TV and browsing Facebook and Twitter using my cell phone.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? - It was from my brother. He was telling me to cook rice. Uh-oh! Do I smell something burning?

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? - Just outside our village.

16. What’s a word that you say a lot? - I can't write it here.☺

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? - My nephew.

18. Last furry thing you touched? - My nephew's Spongebob Squarepants stuffed toy.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? - I took 3 Ibuprofen pills the other day all at the same time. That's it.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? - I use a digicam. Sorry to burst your bubble.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? - 25, that was 8 years ago. That's why I always say I'll forever be 25.

22. Your worst enemy? - Myself.

23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)? - As if we score points here.☺ I don't know what it's called, it's a bunch of different characters that changes every so often. I don't know if it comes with the Windows 7 OS I'm using.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? - Quiet. That's to my nephew.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? - A million bucks and then I'll just buy a jet pack.

2 thoughts:

I keep talking about getting threaded but, I never get around to doing it.

Have a great Sunday.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/kim-kardashian-is-a-blogger/

Join us for Monday Mayhem

 

Yes, #25, great idea!! My husband is from Olongapo, I can't wait to visit. Just reading some of the Sunday Memes!~Lisa

I am all a twitter about life

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels