31 October 2010

Hi y'all!

This is just a very quick post. I'm doing my rounds of blog hopping and I decided to sneak in a short post here as an outlet for my giddiness. Yep, I am giddy with excitement because tomorrow is THE DAY! In 10 hours, more or less, we (my brother, SIL, myself and my nephew) will be trooping to the airport to pick my parents up.☺ Gosh, it's been 5 1/2 years since I last hugged and kissed both of them and I am so excited to all that to my parents again! I'm also excited for them because it's their very first time to see my nephew Keoni in the flesh.

My BIL texted me around 10 this morning to tell me that they were already checking my parents in and his last text was to tell me their all set to board. So now I am counting the hours, ever so slowly IMO. I'm hoping to be more active in updating this blog as well as my Princess blog and youngest blog in the coming days. Until then...☺☺☺


4 thoughts:

It seems there will be a reunion over there. Have a happy get together.

 

Wow! That's a long time sis. I'm sure there will be tears of joy when they get here and a lot of hugs too..

 

Goodluck sa pagsundo :) You have been excited for the longest time. ehehehe kahit na postpone na ito dba? ehehe ingats!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels