29 October 2010

For the 1st time ever, I ordered a couple of stuff from an online shop I found in Facebook. The seller's product really interested me, plus the thong sandals she was selling was in purple so I knew I just had to order. Anyway, it was a fast transaction. I ordered the stuff I wanted, she gave me her account numbers and then I provided her with my shipping address. That same day (which was a Wednesday), I asked my brother to deposit the payment for me and after I confirmed to the seller that the funds have been transferred, she told me to expect the items the following day.

Thursday came but there were no signs of the items I ordered. This part surprised me a bit because I knew the seller was sending the items through Xend and Xend has delivered items to my house twice already. On both times I got a call from a representative of Xend to ask the exact location of my house and if it was possible for me to wait for the courier outside (to which I happily obliged). I was expecting the same thing to happen but Thursday came and went.

This morning (Friday), I called up the seller to ask for my tracking number. She, too, was surprised that I haven't received the items yet. She called Xend and she was informed that my items were put on hold "due to an unlocated address". Hello? They have delivered friggin' twice to my house! I called Xend and told them the same thing but they had a lot of excuses. I told them they should've called or texted me to inform me that they were already withing the vicinity so I could've given them exact directions. Ugh! So now I have to wait until tomorrow for my items. Blasted Xend!

3 thoughts:

Aww. I hope you get your items asap, sis.

Xend was just here this afternoon delivering a package for me. They've been here twice, too, and I made sure my address was VERY specific so they won't get lost. *LOL*

 

kaya nga ako takot bumili online, baka hindi maipadala o hindi matunton ng delivery ang bahay ko :D

 

That is one of my biggest disappointment in the Phils.....I cannot shop online. These FB and Multiply online sellers---I don't trust them. Even when others tell me that there are some who are really trusted sellers, I don't trust them ....because the Phil. law has no protection yet for online merchandising and credit/debit card protection.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels