17 October 2010




26. Do you like someone? - No.

27. The last song you listened to? - Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars.

28. What time of day were you born? - I think around 10 in the morning, hence my name, Sunshine.

29. What’s your favorite number? - 6.

30. Where did you live in 1987? - Still the same area I'm living in today, a city in Metro Manila, Philippines.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? - No.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? - I hope not.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? - I was getting ready to go to work. I learned of what happened because the morning news in the Philippines were giving blow-by-blow reporting of what's happening then.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? - If there's a maintenance man nearby, I ask for his help. If there's none, I just walk away. No sense losing sleep over that.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? - I'd like to believe so.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? - Somewhere inconspicuous. Perhaps on my hip.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? - French.

38. Would you move for the person you loved? - Yes.

39. Are you touchy feely? - Yes.

40. What’s your life motto? - Live like it's the last night of the world.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? - My cellphone, a scrunchy, my flash disk.

42. What’s your favourite town/city? - The city where I live in. It's near a lot of great places.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? - Groceries.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? - Can't remember. I think 4 years ago.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? - No.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? - Geez. I can't even remember who he is. LOL! I guess first love does die.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? - Oh boy. I do know that I have a bit of Spanish blood from both sides but as far as tracing back my roots, I can only go as far as my great-grandparents.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? - Had to attend an important church event.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? - Yes. But it's a monthly thing.

50. Have you been burned by love? - Over and over again.

5 thoughts:

That's sad....being burned by love so many times. I do like your name, Sunshine....I used to call my little girl [long ago, she's now adult]...sunshine too.

My Sunday Stealing Link

 

Sunshine, what a great name! I am sorry about #50, maybe that will soon change!~Lisa

I am all a twitter about life

 

I know what you mean by you hope so.


Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/in-case-you-havent-heard-shes-done-it-again/

 

Sis! I passed along the Versatile Blogger Award to you, it's in this post: http://verabear.net/2010/10/versatile-vera/

 

HI Bam dropping by here... hmmmm. it's ok to be burned by love over and over again.. who knows the last one will be ok na! heheh..

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels