07 February 2011

Once again the cold virus has hit me. I'm starting to think it's my twin. Or maybe it’s my number one fan or stalker. It doesn't seem to want to separate from me. I'm barely recovering from one and now it’s here again. I guess the colds can partly be attributed to the super cold water our shower dispenses. I always take a shower before I sign out for the night and now I’m starting to think that showering with almost ice-cold water is not a good idea.

I’m trying to get my dad to buy a water heater. There’s no way we can have hot water installed because that would be too expensive. We can buy portable hot tubs though. That way all of us would get to enjoy a warm bath.

I wonder if there are portable tubs that could fit in a bathroom. I guess that’s something I have to find out one of these days.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels