07 February 2011

No, I'm not talking about a real baby nor am I talking about a pet. I'm talking about my 5th blog.☺

Yes, I just set up my 5th blog which also happens to be my 4th self hosted blog. The domain, fashionismypassion.info was a gift from the person I consider my Fairy Godmother in blogniverse, Mommy Ruby. Who doesn't know her? She with the passion for collecting domains and blogs. I bet she's lost count of how many blogs she owns. Tee-hee-hee! Just kidding Mommy Rubz. You know I love you.

Anyway, I don't have any posts up yet except for the test post I wrote just to see how the blog looks like. Will try to work on the blog tomorrow, if time permits. I hope you allow your blogs to be a part of my new baby's blogroll.☺


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels