18 February 2011

I have to admit that I am not very patriotic. But I do love my country. It's just that unlike other people who openly express their love for the Philippines, I'd rather keep a low profile. But when I watched this video, I was deeply touched and moved.

My dad actually forwarded this to me by e-mail and when I saw it, I just had to share it. This video shows a Korean choir singing Bayan Ko. The way they sang the song was enough to send shivers down my spine and gave me goosebumps. They sang it with so much passion and feeling you would think they were Philippine nationals performing on center stage.




1 thoughts:

Thanks for the visit bambie... we are just the same I am low profile in expressing my love in our country. I am just doing it with actions not really expressing it in words.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels