08 February 2011

Inch by slow inch our new house is beginning to look like a home. Now, there aren’t as many boxes out there on our patio. It’s actually beginning to look a lot like a patio now compared to its condition last week where it seemed like one big pile of rubbish. At least now we can see the flagstone patio design and not the half empty/half full boxes which housed some of our stuff.

Moving can be so much of a hassle, that much is true. My mom worked and is still working her guts off trying to make the house look and feel like a home and I laud her efforts. Actually, she and dad have been doing the bulk of the work, tidying the place up. I want to help but unfortunately, I can only do so much because of my work and because of my allergies. But I know they understand.

1 thoughts:

Also planning but still budgeting for a house specially right now making preparations on having a family :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels