12 February 2011

I'm just trying to get a few things done today because I will be going out a little later. Our pantry's starting to look famished and we need to feed it. LOL! I promised my mom I would be in charge of the groceries this month so there you go. I think I also need a break from work. My other writing job demands that I spend at least 10 hours a day in front of the computer and honestly, I'm starting to feel the repercussions. My eyes are starting to lose focus and I think I need to have my eyes fitted for eyeglasses.

Oh well. Oh, and lest I forget, I also need to pay for my Smartbro bill. Ouch. I feel sorry for my bank account. LOL!

1 thoughts:

Its really a good feeling if you share your hard earn money to your family. Good luck... Enjoy reading your blog...

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels