12 February 2011

I went out today with the whole family to buy some groceries and at the same time have my eyes checked. Lately, my eyes get tired easily and I always get bad headaches after working in front of the computer for quite some time. This wasn’t the case before but I guess the resolution of my notebook coupled with the long hours I spend working everyday took their toll on my eyes. Unfortunately though, I wasn’t able to have my eyes checked. It was already late when we finished with the groceries and the optometrist’s aid said it would be impossible to get an accurate reading of my eyes since my eyes are already strained. So I would have to go back some other day and maybe I can get to choose fashionable prescription glasses as well so I wouldn’t have to schedule for a fitting. I saw several eyeglasses with designer labels and some were quite affordable so I might choose one from among them. I really, really need eyeglasses because as a writer, my work relies heavily on my computer use and if my eyes are too strained, it’s impossible to get any work done.

2 thoughts:

oh.. my glasses is a year old, i tried using contact lenses but i didn't like it, lol!

 

you might want to use contacts. there are other optical shops that has lenses with grades fit for your eyes :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels