08 February 2011

I've been fighting a losing battle since last Saturday. I say losing because I know I can't do anything about it but let it run its course. I'm referring to my migraine. Yep, it's been bothering me since last Saturday and up til now it's not letting up. To tell you quite frankly, I've given up on taking my pills for migraine because they don't seem to work. So, yes. I've been held prisoner by this migraine and I don't know when it will let me go. But of course, a migraine is no excuse to slack off from work. So even if I'm losing this fight, I still have to be the good employee and work.

1 thoughts:

I think your body is immune to the pills you are taking in. It develops resistance to relive your migraine. Migraine is really bothersome especially if attacked you less you expect it. Although most of the factors are related to stress and tensions, still it will reoccurs. You may want to change your medicine to a more potent one.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels