16 February 2011

I’ve been to San Diego in California but I have never set foot in Mexico which is funny because the two places are very near each other. I have always wanted to go to Mexico and experience the rich culture of the country and of course, taste their food! Given the chance, I would love to travel to Mexico. But should that happen, I don’t want to stay in a hotel. I feel like a claustrophobic when I’m inside a hotel room. I’m more at ease in a place that closely resembles home. Besides, that would make me not miss home so much. I heard that there is a vacation rentals portal where I can find listings of apartments and transient houses. I want an apartment I could rent that’s already fully furnished so my stay would be comfortable. I particularly want to find out if there are cheap puerto vallarta vacation rentals because that’s where I want to go when I fly off to Mexico. I heard that the place has beautiful beaches and excellent tourist spots. I also heard that they serve scrumptious meals and that’s exactly what I want to experience. I want an unforgettable vacation experience and I’m sure I can expect that from Mexico.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels