02 February 2011

We're barely settled in our new house. We just finished moving all our stuff from the old one last Saturday and it was really taxing. Everything is still in shambles and I can't even find some of my clothes and shoes. It's a good thing I haven't been going out much. Well, I rarely go out except to attend church activities because work demands most of my time.

Anyway, since most of our stuff are still in boxes, we haven't been doing much cooking. We basically just order food or buy take out. We don't even have time to prepare a decent snack. But yesterday, we were all famished (them from setting up the house, me from work :P) so my mom and I bugged daddy to go out to buy anything edible. So off he went and when he came back, he had 2 big bottles of iced cold Coke and several jumbo (and I mean JUMBO!) ensaymadas.

The ensaymada was yummy but I wanted a different twist to it so I took out our jar of cream cheese and spread spoonfuls of it onto the ensaymada. The result? A very yummy treat! I now have a new favorite.☺♥

2 thoughts:

wow, congrats on your new house anyway, i do love ensaymada :) Have time to visit me back, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels