14 March 2011

Exactly 9 days ago I turned a year older. Age really isn't an issue with me. However, I can't help but think about what I am supposed to do with my life. Why? Well, at my age I'm still single. I don't have a boyfriend and I although I do wish to find someone, I am not too eager to hunt for one! This is quite ironic for someone who doesn't want to grow old alone. I have a job, a home-based job, and at the same time I take on freelance work so I can definitely say that financially, I am doing okay. I go to church regularly and I try to meditate on the things I learn from church and apply them in my life so in that aspect I can say that I am doing well spiritually as well. Every week we have family bonding moments. But I'm still thinking what I'm supposed to do with my life. Is that asking too much? Does that reflect discontentment?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels