05 March 2011

Actually, it should be "turned a year older". Yes, it was my birthday yesterday and though there wasn't any grand celebration, I would have to say that the day went by okay. Now, as I add another year to my existence, I want to make a personal vow. I vow to do better this year than last in all aspects of my life. Life wasn't all that smooth sailing for me last year especially on a personal level but I've let bygones be bygones. I can't say I've forgotten nor forgiven. I think it takes time. But I can definitely say that I have moved on and I intend to make this year a better one. As for work, I plan to be more productive this year than last. The start of 2011 has been good, very good, to me and I intend to continue with it and sustain it.

Turning a year older isn't all that bad. After all, age is just numbers. It all depends on your thinking and also on your point of view. With that said, I bid 33 goodbye and I welcome 34 with open arms.☺

5 thoughts:

Belated happy birthday. Wishing you well in all areas of your life.

You're right, age is just a number.

 

Happy Birthday! Wish you more happiness :)

(PS. Dear I am not sure if my comment earlier got in, if it does just ignore this one )

 

Every year added to our life is a blessing...belated happy birtday!

 

Belated Happy 34th Birthday!

you're right...it's not easy...but learn to forgive and forget but remember the lessons learned ;)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels