16 March 2011

I was browsing some websites earlier because I was hoping to find some pretty wall décors for our house. I did find some and at the same time I also saw a website selling all kinds of window blinds in various colors and even designs. I’m actually glad I found the website because we’re really looking for vertical blinds which we can place on all of the windows here at home. We have seven windows all over, three in the ground floor and four upstairs and we want blinds instead of curtains because we think blinds are easier to maintain. With curtains, we still need to change them when they get dirty and on top of that, we still have to wash them. But with blinds, we can just wipe them clean with a damp cloth or perhaps use a special cleaner for blinds. What about you? Would you like to have blinds installed in your home as well? Why or why not?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels