16 March 2011

No, the squabble is not within my family but that of my aunt's. She and her eldest daughter are having some problems with her youngest daughter and the son-in-law. It has gotten out of hand so much so that we've advised my aunt to seek legal advice to get those people out of their house. It's so sad that her own daughter is threatening her but I did find a company that can help her with her will and also a power of attorney for her eldest daughter so that if in case something untoward happens, they can still fight for their right to the family's finances. At such a time like this, they need the best legal counsel on their side to ensure that their interests are well take care of.


1 thoughts:

I just hope that the squabble will settle because the ties of the family is very important. It's normal sometimes about the fighting but not using violence within the family. Legal counseling is indeed a helpful way of settling conflicts.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels