06 March 2011

It’s always fun to take a vacation out of the country. Actually, I would’ve wanted to travel this month since it’s my birthday month. But work schedule and other personal issues prompted me to postpone any form of birthday holiday. I would’ve wanted to go on a vacation somewhere in Europe. Why? I just feel that next to Paris, Spain is the next best romantic destination for me. Well, I’m not with anybody right now but of course I want to travel and spend time with my family. After all, they are the ones I should be with on my birthday. In fact, I was already looking at rates for Holiday Villas in Portugal. We actually prefer to rent transient homes when we travel because it affords us more flexibility and freedom. Besides, being in a home setting is way better than being cooped up in a hotel room. Not to mention the fact that it’s cheaper. I actually saw several sites offering good deals and on top of that, the holiday villas are in a compound that offers a lot of amenities so even if vacationers decide to stay in, there will still be activities to do. On that note, I’m definitely going to give them all a rain check.

1 thoughts:

Hello there, i also would like to have a holiday anywhere in the world. Currently stress from work eh! lol.. Well, i just wonder...is Spain a Latin American country as you mentioned on your post? Yes it is next to Paris but i think they are both in Europe.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels