16 March 2011

When my parents got back from their extended stay in the USA, they brought home with them lots of anecdotes and stories which they usually share to us when we’re on the dinner table or when we’re in the car traveling somewhere. One story mom shared to me which I really had fun listening to was about the motor home community where her friend lives in. I have this ultimate wish to own an RV one of these days and learning about communities especially for RVs and motor homes is really exciting. I want to be able to travel halfway across the world in an RV and then just stop at caravan camping sites which are packed with provisions and amenities for travelers riding in recreational vehicles. Being in a place where everybody else is camping out in RVs is a wonderful idea indeed. Since the camping sites will be full of fun activities, there won’t be any dull moment. Besides, it’s always fun to meet and make lots of new friends in the camping site.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels