01 March 2011

My father has a travel agency which he operates online. However, when it comes to processing payments, he relies on the help of a 3rd party to process credit card payments. I'm actually egging him to look for an entity that could provide him with Card Processing Solutions so he can process the payments on his own. That way, he wouldn't have to pay for the services of a 3rd party processor. I recently found a site that offers the most cost effective business processing solution and I want my dad to try it out because I noticed that the company operates particularly to provide services that are tailor fit for small business like my dad's.

1 thoughts:

visiting your violet site.. ;)

love the color!

hope you can visit me back and exchange links

Psychotic Thoughts

Must Have Food

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels