30 December 2010

I have been a member of Prize Live for quite some time now. But I must admit that I only log in to my account when I remember to. I only signed up for it as a favor for someone which explains why I am not too keen with the whole idea. That also explains why I have been able to pile up only 3 points completing simple tasks and posting in their forum.

Anyway, I logged in to my account the other day after I received a notification of a message in my PL inbox. Once I did, I saw that I have accumulated 3 points already and that I can exchange those points for PayPal funds. So that's what I did. I converted my points to cash and I received the $3.00 reward in my PayPal this morning.☺ Here's the proof:


Now I'm convinced that they really do pay. LOL! I hope this proof motivates me to be more diligent with PL. After all, a dollar is still a dollar and it can come a long way.☺


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels