17 December 2010

Oh gawd! It's been such a long (and I mean L-O-N-G) since I last updated this blog. I have been very busy with my work that I barely have time to give my blogs a peek. The only reprieve I have allowed myself to is to play Facebook games when my mind goes blank. LOL!

My clients have been very active these days. I don't know if they're rushing because they're about to go on their respective Christmas breaks or if it's because of something else. I have just finished writing 8 400-word articles meant for SEO and since I still have about an hour left on me before I start preparing for a pre-anniversary dinner for my parents (their anniversary, their 41st, is actually on the 20th) later this evening, I decided to visit my blog. And boy! Did I miss it!

I so miss my routine before: working, blogging, Adgitizing and dropping ECs while Facebook-ing on the side. I hope I can get back to that routine soon although I would have to strategize in order to do that. LOL! With my writing job and my moonlighting as a Data Miner, I think I might have to hire a professional to help me out. Hahaha!

Anyway, I missed you all!♥

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels