17 December 2010

I am no beach bum and I don’t think I ever will be. There’s something about the ocean that scares and fascinates me at the same time but I must admit that the former overshadows the latter. To set the record straight, it is swimming in the beach that I don’t particularly enjoy. But I do enjoy walking along the shore or lounging near the beach while sipping a glass of pina colada and reading a romantic novel.

I can also have some of the night life which some beach resorts are famous for. I don’t drink but I know I would greatly enjoy the company before I go and retire to a cabana or a villa that’s utterly mine. Of course, I would want a villa that’s packed with wonderful amenities. A villa that’s pretty much like the villas in lanzarote which one of the most famous destinations in Canary Islands.

I would love to get away to that place soon. I think I need some r & r and a day (or two) spent on or near the beach is what I need. Now if only I can set my schedule straight and save enough money, I know I’d be able to hie off to Lanzarote and laze around in one of its villas.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels