23 December 2010

There’s an ongoing construction near our house, again, and it’s taking its toll on me. There is not one morning where I wake up with an itchy nose. My allergies are acting up again and I’m really having a hard time dealing with it. It’s hard to get work done when you’re always sneezing and with watery eyes to boot!

I think I need a Trion Air Filter to cleanse the air inside our house. I know there are other air filters out in the market but I want a branded one even if it’s a bit more expensive because I know it wouldn’t give up on me in the long run. If it’s impossible to breathe in fresh air outdoors, I might as well invest on something that would make it possible for me to breathe in clean air while inside the house.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels