27 December 2010

It was a beautiful day yesterday - the sun wasn't so scorching and although it drizzled a bit, it didn't rain hard. What better way to spend the day than go to Enchanted Kingdom and bond with the whole family. We were a big group, my small family and my SIL's family, so it was fun! The day didn't end on a happy note, though (my brother lost almost 50k in cash all thanks to a pickpocket!). But we're still thankful that we went home complete, no harm done to any member of the family (except for a wounded pocket!). He can always earn back what was stolen from him anyway. For the 1st time in months, I didn't think or worry about work. I was just my carefree self and it felt good!

How about you? How was your week/weekend? Hope you all had a blast.☺

Keoni with his bubble gun and bee hat.

Me, my SIL, my mom and dad and Keoni.

My brother, SIL, me, mom, dad and Keoni.

That's me enjoying a mango  shake and my SIL with her Jamaican spicy beef pattie.

Me, mom and dad while waiting for our Space Shuttle turn.

Camwhore wannabe. LOL!

My SIL and I...yes, we look haggard.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels